Sir Lamorak is an alternate reality version of Jet the Hawk available in the multiplayer mode of Sonic and the Black Knight. Unlike Sir Percival, Sir Lancelot, or Sir Gawain, Lamorak plays no part in the game's story mode. He and Sir Galahad are presumed (but never explicitly stated) to have been part of the Black Knight's Knights of the Round Table.
|“||Hm! I think it's time for a little fun!||„|
—Lamorak after being selected in Sonic and the Black Knight.
|“||Okay let's go!||„|
—Lamorak after preparations are made in Sonic and the Black Knight.
|“||My TRUE POWER!||„|
—Lamorak before he uses his special ability.
|“||No way I'm gonna lose!||„|
—Lamorak after winning an event in Sonic and the Black Knight.
|“||This Knight has a lot of pride and holds utter faith in his speed. He harries his enemies with his beloved twin swords.||„|
—Sonic and the Black Knight info page on Sir Lamorak
Sir Lamorak is unlocked for multiplayer by obtaining five stars in Great Megalith's Beat the Clock mission.
- In the real-world King Arthur /Holy Grail legends, Sir Lamorak was the brother of Sir Percival.
- Many of Lamorak's voice clips are in fact recycled from Jet's dialogue in Sonic Riders and Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity.
- In the Arthurian Legends, Lamorak was known for his strength and fiery temper, and fought off thirty knights on at least two occasions.
- It is possible that Lamorak's temper and Jet's cockiness is what led to Jet taking the role of Lamorak.
- His swords look almost exactly like the twin fans Jet used in Sonic Riders.
- In the Arthurian Legends, Lamorak and Percival were brothers. However, in Sonic & the Black Knight, this should be impossible, because they are of very different species or otherwise Percival could be Lamorak's adopted sister, or Lamorak could be Percival's adopted brother.
- If you look carefully, Lamorak's pose is similar to Sonic's in Sonic Unleashed art and wallpaper.
- Sir Lamorak's jumping sound effect in Battle mode is different from all other knights (excluding King Arthur) as it is the sound effect of a character jumping on a board in Sonic Riders.
- Lamorak and Galahad are the only Knights with no known Character Style. Lamorak's style could be a Cavalier (due to Jet being a Speed Type), or a Paladin Type (due to using two swords). Also, neither of the two have their swords named.
- Curiosly Sir Lamorak's alignment is Hero, and Jet's alignment is neutral, intrigingly.
- Just like Gawian, Lamorak,s Soul Surge is Gail Meteor.
|Secret Rings||Sonic | Ali Baba / Tails | Sinbad / Knuckles | Shahryār / Eggman | Shahra | Erazor | Uhu | Solomon | Captian Bemoth | Ifrit Golem | Amy | Shadow | Silver | Blaze | Omochao | Big | Darkspine|
|Black Knight||Sonic | Merlina / Merlin | Black Knight / Arthur | Excalibur / Caliburn | Nimue / Amy | Blacksmith / Tails | Gawain / Knuckles | Lancelot / Shadow | Percival / Blaze | Galahad / Silver | Lamorak / Jet | Excalibur-Sonic|
|Sonic and the Black Knight|